Friday, November 10, 2017

...just BE. simplicity...


SIMPLE THINGS are usually the most interesting.
And bigger isn't necessarily better.
Life is at its best 
when it's at its simplest.
Complexity can be suffocating.
Fight against it.
It's worth the crusade.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Leonardo Da Vinci

what a difference a day makes.
it's no secret that winter.
is my least favorite season.
but it is the one that unites me.
with spring.
so i will find the beauty.
just BE.
robin.

i hope you will join me.
today and every friday.
join me in this space to.
just BE.
shake off the ugly.
bask in the moments.
breathe in the truth.
and beauty.
that is there.
if you just look.

thanks for joining me.
invite your friends...
let's make the movement to
just BE.


1 comment:

Klara S said...

Winter can give hard time... but it has its beauty too...
Thank you for hosting. Have a good weekend, Robin.